Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Just-Heavenly.com nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Just-Heavenly.com expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the risk of the user, for which Just-Heavenly.com shall not be liable. It shall be the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the specific requirements of the user.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Just-Heavenly.com. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of the user to provide further information. They do not signify that Just-Heavenly.com endorses the website(s). Just-Heavenly.com is not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- No link to this website from another website or document may be created without the prior written consent of Just-Heavenly.com.